For Quickest Results
Dead spot in the middle of an important bout? Peel a Live Spot and slap it firmly on over the problematic area.
For Best Results
1. Make sure the lame is dry to touch.
2. Pull the lame surface flat along a table or floor.
3. Cut Live Spot into appropriate size, peel and apply firmly making sure all edges are flush. A roller is useful but not required.
4. Let the glue set for at least an hour.
5. For best adhesion, gently iron Live Spot to the lame.
6. The edges can be sewn down if they begin to peel over time.